Monday 6 January 2014

The ULTIMATE secret to stop your sims 3 game from lagging!

So recently I was experiencing lagging on my Sims 3 game. I thought it was the amount of expansion packs I had and the amount of downloads I had, but I was (thankfully!) wrong!

I won't go on rambling, I'll just cut to the point! So go on your computer, go on documents and find Electronic Arts. Then go on the Sims folder. There will be tons of folders that I bet you never knew about and some you don't need at all. At first I was hesitant to test this as I am a big time Sims 3 gamer but it doesn't effect the game AT ALL apart from get rid of the lagging!

Sorry I went rambling didn't I? Ok so there should be a folder called DCBackup. DELETE EVERYTHING IN THE FILE! There will be loads of junk in there so just go ahead and delete it all. This works on PC's and Macs.

I know, I know, give me some praise, haha. That's it until next time! Comment on what you want me to talk about next time on Sims 3! I could update you on how my Legacy is going? If you guys don't know what a Legacy is, it's where you have 10 generations of a family. :) So yes, comment what you want to see and I'll do it!

Please share this blog and I'll be happy to look at yours!

Bye Bye Simmers!

P.S I can't wait for Sims 4 can you?! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment