Monday 6 January 2014

Boarding School here we go! Sims 3 Generations



Ok so I didn't have a very good time trying to get one of the kids in my Sims 3 family to boarding school. I chose the most expensive one for this little spoilt brat I got to calm her down (I think it's called Smugworth Prep School? Something like that) and so we called at like 10pm? Yes we called the place at 10pm and paid the money and all that. They said they'd pick her up at 9am the next day. So there we were the next day getting ready and at 8am, the other kids went to school as usual and at 9am we're sat there waiting to be picked up. I thought there was like a glitch or something but FINALLY we were picked up at 11:04am. Then this fancy limo arrived and the kid was off! Like what the heck just happened? Anyway I'd just thought I'd let you guys in on this happening. Comment down below what strange things have happened to you about the Boarding School!

P.S Yes I know about the legacy and no I haven't been on it for a while (I might check up on them in this family as they're in the same town!)

Byeeeeeeeeee xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment