Monday 6 January 2014

My Sims 3 Legacy

So I've been watching some youtube videos where people have been making these legacies. I explained at the end of my last blog post what it is but just because I love you guys I'm going to explain again.

So a Sims 3 Legacy is where you play through 10 generations of a family. I know I'm going to find this really hard because I'm someone who gets bored really easily and quickly. I think I'm going to have to add some tragedies and dramas to this legacy just to spice things up a bit but I'm going to try it anyhow.

So I guess I've already started as I've made a couple who have a dog. If you're really that bothered to know it's a Cocker Spaniel. So yes the woman is throwing up and hopefully she'll become pregnant soon but it's taking some time. It does get boring just waiting around (that's why I got the dog to make it more interesting).

I feel bad for the woman as the husband is just as a bored as I am. :D I have no clue how I'm going to keep this up but I guess you guys can help me out? Comment down below some things that I can do so I won't get bored.

That's it for now guys so I guess I'll see you next time.

P.S I'll be trying to update you on the legacy as much as possible but not much is happening at the moment apart from waiting for this baby! Haha bye everyoneeeee

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment